While browsing for Mickey themed Halloween decor online, I stumbled upon this adorable Mickey Bat felt garland. The price was insane and being a mother of three, I really prefer sticking to a budget, and I just could not justify the cost. I decided I could easily replicate this garland at a fraction of the price with basic material. Below you can find the template I created so you can make this high-end children’s store dupe at home. Happy crafting!
- Mickey Bat Garland Template
- black felt sheet
- printer paper or cardstock (I prefer printing the template on cardstock because it holds up better than regular printer paper, but totally optional.)
- light colored pencil
- hole punch
- Print the Mickey Bat Garland Template below.
- Cut out the Mickey Bat.
- Using the light-colored pencil, trace the bat onto the felt. Repeat this until you have as many bats needed for your garland.
- Cut out the bats from the felt.
- Use a hole punch to make holes in the wings where your string can go through.
- String your bats and use as decor. Enjoy!
Get creative and add some fun extras to your garland.
- assorted ribbons
MORE HALLOWEEN FUN
Enjoying the blog?
Stay updated with the latest content sent directly to your inbox.